GSA 8(a) STARS III GWAC
IETS is Doing business as DIGITALSPEC
This next-generation GWAC builds upon the framework of 8(a) STARS II and expands capabilities for emerging technologies and outside the continental United States (OCONUS) requirements.
- The 8(a) STARS III GWAC ordering period is a five year base with one three year option. This ordering period began on July 2, 2021.
- The ceiling for 8(a) STARS III is $50 billion.
- 8(a) STARS III allows for fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend of these task order types.
- The contract access fee for the 8(a) STARS III GWAC is 0.75%, the same as GSA Schedules.
- The contract includes two sub-areas, one for emerging technology and one for OCONUS requirements.
Examples of work to be performed relative to Order requirements include the following. These examples are not meant to be all-inclusive, but rather general indications of the types of services within a given IT services-based solution. Other services not listed as examples, but which adhere to the definition of IT, are within scope and may be provided to meet an agency’s particular mission needs.
- Data Management
- Information and Communications Technology
- IT Operations and Maintenance
- IT Security / IT workforce augmentation
- Software Development
- Systems Design
The primary North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for the Master Contract is designated as 541512, Computer Systems Design Services.
Requirements that align with other IT services NAICS codes are within the scope of the STARS III GWAC that include, but are not limited to: 541511, 541513, 541519 and 518210.
GSA Point of Contact
Jean E. Fluevog
Point of Contact
Get in touch with us
We will help you explore how our services can benefit your business